I loaded a couple pics that I love, to share with you all, and I clicked 'publish post' and had to come back and add this. Julian got upset with Carlos and decided Carlos owed him an apology and stormed off to the bedroom. Actually I think Julian owes Carlos the apology but ... whatever. So Bruno says "Julian, come apologize to your little brother." From the other room Julian yells "His name isn't Julian and I am not the little brother." Julian really is convinced that Carlos is the one that owes the apology. LOL
Saturday, April 11, 2009
Pics I love ...and ..
I loaded a couple pics that I love, to share with you all, and I clicked 'publish post' and had to come back and add this. Julian got upset with Carlos and decided Carlos owed him an apology and stormed off to the bedroom. Actually I think Julian owes Carlos the apology but ... whatever. So Bruno says "Julian, come apologize to your little brother." From the other room Julian yells "His name isn't Julian and I am not the little brother." Julian really is convinced that Carlos is the one that owes the apology. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Adorable pictures!!! LOL!! How funny!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! So funny. And I love the pics :)
ReplyDeleteLOL crazy boys. They are so so sooooo cute. :)
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL That is to funny!!
ReplyDelete