Thursday, April 2, 2009

One of the "cool" kids....

This week Julian decided to be one of the cool kids. Now, he loves mohawks and spikes. I took him to get his hair cut so the spike would be more even and nicer and he got blue gel. He really is one of the cool kids ....now.


Oh, and just because his new goal is to be my blog star, he's been working hard on learning to tell time. He's very close to getting it right every time. From about 45 after the hour until the next hour he is a little confused--he wants to call it the next hour since the little hand is almost to the next number. But he's only missing it about 20% of the time now. I'm proud! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! He is looking so much older!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair!!! So cool!! :) Wow, that is great on telling time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, it is a great look for him! How long until C wants his hair spiked too!? He is adorable and such a handsome young man =) WOOHOO to learning to tell time!

    ReplyDelete