Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Can you help Rachel?

I just love Rachel. She is really a rock for me. Through hard times she has been there. She's shown me strength and faith when I had none. She brought me back from the darkest place in my life. No, she didn't do it alone but she was a huge part. Knowing I could email her at my worst time, or IM her and just talk her head off was a true comfort. Knowing that she understood where I was cause she wasn't far ahead of me in her journey.

Please, jump on over to her blog and see if you can help her in Project Remembering Noah.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mel! You've been that same rock for me. I hate that we share something like this in common but I am so thankful that we found each other and continue to help each other through it!

    ReplyDelete