Sunday, May 9, 2010

6 months (and 1 day)

My blog has been dormant for 6 months and 1 day. No more! I'm going to get back to blogging. What better day to start than today? Happy Mother's Day to all my fabulous mommy friends. I do hope your day was amazing and I'll be back to blogging now :)

These last months have been tough. Lots of life issues have cropped up. Sending me farther and farther into depression. The thought of doing anything has been so overwhelming. With nice weather, being able to get out of the house and enjoy the fresh air and some good friends I am getting on with things. Some of life's issues won't have answers for a very long time. Others I just have to live with, forever.

But today, following an amazing weekend where I was very open to the world, I am ready to get back on the blog train. Expect more soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment