Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pie ...

I like. Sometimes. I'm not big on fruit pies. Usually. But my friend, Kendra, over at Homegrown Housewife tells me pie is always good. I tell her that pie is good when there is little mess, and the box has a nice name brand that I love. But, she encouraged me to try her apple pie. And you know what? I LOVED IT! That fruit pie was fab-U-lus! Seriously. I will have to force her to put that recipe on her site. Kendra, do you read this? PUT IT UP! I didn't write it down because we phone bake. She calls me and tells me what to buy. Then she calls me and tells me what to do while I am in the kitchen. Its like having my own personal Martha Stewart, except ya know, she hasn't been to jail. That I know of. I didn't take pics of that apple pie. I don't know why, I kind of regret it.

Today, we made chocolate pie on the phone. She dumped me after the pie shell was full cause I refused to try to make meringue. I'm new. Give me a break. So I broke out the cool whip on my own and decided to make if 'fancy' .. for me anyway. Then just to make it pretty I added something she never told me to. So KK, here it is, I hope I made you proud!


2 comments: