I love this recipe, I cannot even tell you where I got it from because I have been using it for years. Its is the moistest zucchini bread I have ever had. I get compliments on it eveyrtime I make it for something. I think the secret is in the sour cream! Yep, sour cream in bread. If you don't like zucchini don't let that stop you from trying this. Truth be told I am not a zuccini lover myself. But I can't help but gobble this bread up!
2 c. zucchini, grated
1/2 c. sour cream
4 eggs
2 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
3 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. baking powder
1 c. raisins or nuts (Optional. I never include them.)
Mix eggs, sugar, oil, and sour cream well. Add rest of ingredients, the zucchini should go in last. The batter will be thick. Pour into 2 greased and floured 9x5 bread pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes (its usually 60 on the dot for us).

Happy Blog Hopping. The bread sounds delicious.
ReplyDelete