My eldest, flashing a real smile, for once.
My youngest, and his genuine smile
My big boy realizing he CAN ride that big bike!

Doting on his little cousin. A special pic, little cousin is moving away and we aren't sure when we will get to see her again.
Way too cute. Beautiful kids.
ReplyDeletecutie pies!
ReplyDeleteYour children's photos are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI am writing through my tears for you after reading Noah's story. How heart breaking. I know you have begun to rebuild your life and put the pieces back together, only this time those pieces are fitting a different mold.
Noah was an adorable baby boy and he did indeed have piercing blue eyes. Stay fast with the Lord and your day will come again.
God Bless,
Great looking kids. They look so happy.
ReplyDeleteDarling photos! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHeather-blog hoppin
Hi, I’m just hopping around. I have enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete