Sunday, March 29, 2009

My first NOT ME MONDAY-Stellan Style



I did not sign on to the Riggsfamily blog to check on Abby and find myself clicking the MckMamas blog button to see what they were up to. I don't know her, why would I do that?

I did not think here children were super cute and fall in love with those infectious smiles and beautiful eyes.

I most certainly did not laugh hysterically at small fry pouting and her mommy posting and laughing about it. Why would I, nothing funny there!

I did not shed tears over a baby I have never met and pray for him many times a day.

I did not become a follower of Mckmama so that I would know when there was news about Stellan.

I did not sign up for twitter so I would know just what to be praying for and get updates as soon as they were available.

I did not lay awake at night admiring the strength of Mckmama and her faith remaining so in tact at such a trying time.

I did not join Stellan's prayer group on face book. Nope, no time for that!

I did not tell my five year old that the picture of the baby I was looking at was a very sick baby. I did not ask him to pray for Stellan.

I did not tell anyone that would listen about baby Stellan and ask for prayers.

I did not fall in love with a baby, and a family, I haven't ever spoken a word to. I didn't, I promise. Okay, I did.

Prayers continue.

3 comments:

  1. This family gets under your skin! Those kids, their parents, it is all too cute for words! So we have no words, only prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, yeah, me too!! it's instantaneous. we should warn people. don't click here… it's seriously addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - Stellan is infectious!

    ReplyDelete