Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Beep Beep to me

Julian is a sweet boy. For my birthday he sang to me, many times. He did what he could to make sure I had a happy day. He even got his dad to sing with him, once. He wanted to buy me a DS so we could play 2 player games but informed me he did not have enough money. I told him it was fine, its the thought that counts. He said he went to dad for money, and he told me dad said "I don't have any money, I am a broke butt".

Carlos even got in on the action, but his verison was so unique. "Happy Beep Beep Mommeeeee". To Carlos a beep beep is a car, of any kind. He loves cars and often squeals "Beep Beep" while excitedly pointing to cars. Happy Beep Beep was just what mommy needed.

Carol came over this evening with cake, ice cream, 2 balloons, flowers, a card and her cash ready to take me to dinner. See, this is why SHE is my best friend. We even held hands and skipped through the parking lot on our way into the restaurant. I guess she was done when I mentioned how we were taking "our" son to dinner. HA HA! The Outback was delish, as usual! Bruno and Carlos opted to stay home. Fine by us, dinner was fantastic anyway!

We came home and hung out, had some cake and ice cream and called it a night. It was a nice day. But a big, personal, THANK YOU, to Carol! Even though you offered to kiss me, and then wouldn't kiss me, I know you love me. :) Maybe more than Bruno does!

3 comments:

  1. Next time WE get to skip and hold hands. LOL Happy b-day again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't want you to like it too much. Then you'd be wanting to make out ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you had a great birthday. Happy BEEP BEEP to you! Sounds like you have an awesome best friend

    ReplyDelete