Last night was awful, all night long we would hear Julian cry. We would ask him what was wrong and he would scream and cry and say "I am tired and can't sleep", he would freak out any time we spoke to him. This morning was worse. All morning crying and yelling. So not like him. He finally tells me his ear hurts when he laid on it last night. I decide with Disney in the near future I better head to Urgent Care. A week before we leave and he gets the first ear infection he has had in his life! Misery for all!
We kept him home from basketball today, which did not impress him but he was too tired to put up a fight. Spent 2 hours in Urgent Care and then came home. I nearly cancelled his birthday party that had been rescheduled already. Poor kid! He perked up though, ate lunch and said he was ok, so we had the party. All was well for most of it and then he got upset and tired. It was almost over though, people had been here for nearly 3 hours. I felt bad for him, he's never so grumpy and whiny. I know his ear really hurts.
He did have a good party, and a good time. He loves to have his cousins over to play. After the party he fell asleep on the couch and slept for about an hour. He woke up and we ran to Target and then came home and he went straight to bed. A few pics in the next post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Aaaw poor little guy. Hope he is feeling better soon!
ReplyDelete